- Try speaking to an office supply store (Staples, Officeworks etc) and see if they can print it on card stock for you.
- Purchase your own card stock and print it at home, or at a workplace, school, university etc.
- Print it on plain paper and then laminate the cards
- As there are a number of cards to print the entire games, you may wish to share the workload with a friend or family member
- Just print it out on normal paper and cut it out to have a quick ad hoc game in a few minutes
- Do a search online for guides on easy ways to create your own cards
If you have any suggestions that you would like to share in relation to how to print your game, please let us know!